PROFILE - VISION
The purpose and goal of establishment of PROMA ENERGY is to operate separately, businessly and professionally in areas that are exclusively focused on the energy of buildings, their technical and technological equipment and energy efficiency.
We offer our customers the design, supply and installation of energy equipment and wiring and comprehensive services in the field of air conditioning, sanitary engineering, heating technology and engineering networks.
In the field of energy, PROMA ENERGY focuses on the following areas:
- energy efficiency of buildings - audits, consultations and implementation of measures in accordance with the audit conclusions
- esign, supply and installation of energy equipment in industrial parks and industrial buildings
- design, supply and installation of technology to increase the energy efficiency of production, distribution of heat and electricity (CHP)
- projects and consultations within the framework of increasing the production of RES
- energy storage projects and consultations
- proposal for financing of individual projects through structural funds and other funds within the EU as well as commercial banking institutions and own financial resources
- proposals for reducing the energy intensity of existing buildings in accordance with the requirements of current legislation in Slovakia
- design of energy self-sufficient buildings in accordance with the requirements of current legislation in Slovakia and the EU
- projects related to electromobility.
Introducing our team of professionals.
Ing. Branislav Urban
In PROMA ENERGY, he is responsible for project management in the area od project engineering. Among his previous professions, it is possible to mention mainly his work in the company Martinská teplárenská, a.s. in management positions for 15 years. He graduated from the University of Transport and Communications in Žilina in the years 1984-1989, from 1999 to 2001 he completed postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Management of Comenius University.
At PROMA ENERGY, he is responsible for project management in the field of high current, safety systems, electrical fire systems, control technology and electrical engineering networks. Among his previous professions, we can mention his work in the companies HB Reavis Management where he worked in the Procurement department. Recently as HQ Professional Electricity Specialist and Category Specialist Electrical Group. He graduated from the Secondary School of Electrical Engineering.